Karen Fiddler of Orange County, California has posed a question about using some extreme commercial to sell real estate. She makes it sound like fun too.
Why Use A Real Estate Professional? Because If You Don't You Will Miss Your Daughter's Birthday....Huh
I was floating in the pool listening to the radio (last time I mentioned my pool, Bob took away a point). A commercial came on with some ridiculous scenario about a catastrophe that would occur if you didn't use some website to buy a car. Like www.buycar-or-die.com something like that.
The basics of the commercial was one car buyer who has to drive to 7 different dealerships to find a car, while running out of gas, dropping off kids at events and hitting the market for his wife. The "right" way was a website...done.
Do you notice these commercials? They start with a silly extreme situation to make you think that if you do it without them and their product.....your life will end?
Ok...so I thought I'd try it. Let's see how this works..maybe It is the way to go on advertising and blogging.
"I'm a real estate agent. Are you looking for a new home? Well....you could try and do it yourself. Joe here tried just that, but disaster happened.
- His printer jammed and burned when he tried to print listings from the Internet
- He hit the tree in his front yard while backing out to drive by the homes he found
- He was bit by a Pit Bull while standing in front of a FSBO and ended up in the emergency room
Ah....if only he had used a professional real estate agent. Everything would have been different (hear angels singing).
- I would have researched the homes to see and brought the listings with me
- I would have driven you in my comfortable car to see homes while providing cold water and cookies (ok, not the cookie part....unless you really want them)
- I would call in advance for showings to make sure that all dogs are put outside or are off-site.
Simple, professional service...."
Ok...what do you think? do you think this would work?
The Fiddler Realty Team/eVantage Real Estate
Lic # 01494165
Serving all of Orange County, California Real Estate!
Buyer's Agents, Listing Agents, Short Sales, REOs, Equity Sales, Investors
SEARCH THE MLS HERE
Have a great day
Ocean View Realty Group
1350 Ocean Shore Blvd. Suite A
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
Ormond By The Sea Florida sales and rentals of homes and condos www.ovrealty.com
Click the Realtor Logo below to search the Daytona Beach Florida area MLS anonymously.
Mail to email@example.com
Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation rental homes and condos information is at www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com
Serving Ormond Beach and Ormond By The Sea in the Daytona Beach Florida area from the same location since 1991.